Numerous diverse areas near Lake Tahoe are administered by the State of Nevada for the enjoyment of all visitors. These Lake Tahoe State Parks include Dayton, Donner Memorial, Emerald Bay and others. Pick a spot and depending on your choice, you can enjoy sandy beaches, launch your boat, picnic, swim, hike, mountain bike, and fish and cross country ski.
Share Your Thoughts
- Dayton State Park
- DL Bliss State Park
- Donner Memorial State Park
- Emerald Bay State Park
- Fort Churchill State Historic Park
- Grover Hot Springs State Park
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park
- Lake Valley State Recreation Area
- Mormon Station State Historic Park
- Sugar Pine Point State Park
- Tahoe State Recreation Area
- Washoe Lake State Park
Sign Up for Specials & Travel Updates
Your email is safe with us.