- Skiable Terrain: 4,000 acres
- Runs are 25% beginner, 45% intermediate and 30% advanced.
- The resort has 170 trails.
Home to five peaks and over 4,000 acres of skiable terrain, Squaw Valley is among the largest resorts in Tahoe. In addition to world class skiing and snowboarding, visitors to Squaw can also enjoy a variety of other wintertime activities, such as ice skating and tubing.
- Skiable Terrain: 4,000 acres, 25% beginner, 45% intermediate, 30% advanced.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 400 inches
- Lifts: 33
- Base Elevation: 6,200’
- Summit Elevation: 9,050’
- Vertical Drop: 2,850’
- Number of Trails: 170
In addition to skiing, visitors to Squaw can enjoy tubing, snowshoeing, ice skating, cable car rides, and several terrain parks.
Squaw offers a variety of options for rentals, shopping, and dining.
- Rentals & Shopping: Equipment rentals and shopping are available at The Village area. For demos, check out the Gold Coast Adventure Center & Mid Mountain Demo Center.
- Dining: Squaw Valley is home to dozens of bars and restaurants. If you’re looking to grab a bite before you hit the slopes, The Village is a great place to eat. While you’re on the mountain, High Camp and Gold Coast lodges are two of the more popular dining destinations.
To contact Squaw call 800.403.0206. For their 24-hour snow phone call 530.583.6955.