- Skiable Terrain: 2,300 acres
- Runs are 15% beginner, 50% intermediate, 35% advanced
- Vertical Drop: 2,000'
Located approximately 35 miles southwest of South Lake Tahoe, Kirkwood is known for its quality powder, high angle grooming, and varied terrain. The resort is located in an alpine bowl, and boasts several high peaks aside from the 9,800' summit.
- Skiable Terrain: 2,300 acres, 15% beginner, 50% intermediate, 35% advanced.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 500 inches
- Lifts: 12
- Base Elevation: 7,800’
- Summit Elevation: 9,800’
- Number of Trails: 72
In addition to skiing, Kirkwood visitors can enjoy tubing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, as well as several terrain parks.
Heavenly offers a variety of options for skiers looking for rentals, shopping, and dining.
- Rentals & Shopping: You can find equipment rentals and shopping in the Village Plaza and Tahoe Learning Center.
- Dining: The question when you’re visiting Kirkwood is where can’t you find on mountain dining. In fact, there are 8 on mountain restaurants located around the resort.
To contact Kirkwood Ski Resort call 209.258.6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For the latest snow conditions call 877.KIRKWOOD.To contact Kirkwood Ski Resort call 209.258.6000 or email email@example.com. For the latest snow conditions call 877.KIRKWOOD.