- Skiable Terrain: 1,500 acres
- Runs are 17% beginner, 45% intermediate and 38% advanced
- Sugar Bowl has 95 marked trails
- The resort receives an average of 500 inches of snowfall
Home to four peaks, 500 inches of average snowfall, and a convenient location on the western slope of the Sierra’s, it’s no wonder Sugar Bowl is among North Lake Tahoe’s favorite resorts.
- Skiable Terrain: 1,500 acres, 17% beginner, 45% intermediate, 38% advanced.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 500 inches
- Lifts: 13
- Base Elevation: 6,883’
- Summit Elevation: 8,383’
- Vertical Drop: 1,500’
- Number of Trails: 95
In addition to skiing, visitors to Sugar Bowl can enjoy yoga on the summit, snowboarding, three terrain parks, a children’s center, and a variety of backcountry terrain.
Sugar Bowl offers a variety of options for skiers looking for rentals, shopping, and dining.
- Rentals & Shopping: Equipment rentals are available in Judah and Village rentals from 8am to 5pm daily. Rentals are available in The Den on weekends and holidays. Demos are available in the Village from 8am to 4pm daily. For shopping, head to The Village Chalet or The Mt. Judah Day Lodge.
- Dining: On-mountain dining is available at the Mt. Judah Lodge and The Dining Room at the Lodge.
To contact Sugar Bowl call 530.426.9000. For their 24-hour snow phone call 530.426.1111.