- Skiable Terrain: 2,000 acres
- Sierra's runs are 25% beginner, 50% intermediate and 25% advanced.
- The longest run, Sugar n' Spice, is 2.5 miles long.
With 50% intermediate terrain and Huckleberry Canyon for an added challenge, Sierra is the perfect resort for intermediate skiers to hone their skills and progress to the next level.
- Skiable Terrain: 2,000 acres, 25% beginner, 50% intermediate, 25% advanced.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 480 inches
- Lifts: 14
- Base Elevation: 6,300’
- Summit Elevation: 8,852’
- Vertical Drop: 2,212’
- Longest Run: 2.5 miles – Sugar n’ Spice
In addition to skiing, visitors to Sierra can enjoy tubing, snowshoeing, kid’s adventure zones and snow play parks, and five terrain parks.
Sierra offers a variety of options for skiers looking for rentals, shopping, and dining.
- Rentals & Shopping: Equipment rentals and shopping are available at The Base Lodge.
- Dining: Sierra boasts eight food outlets and six bars scattered across the mountain.
To contact Sierra call 530.659.7453. For their 24-hour snow phone call 530.659.7475.