- Skiable Acres: 4,800
- 20% beginner, 45% intermediate, 35% advanced.
- 94 marked trails
Spanning two states, and boasting more than 4,800 skiable acres of terrain (more than any other resort in California), Heavenly is well known for its diverse terrain. Whether you're looking for easy beginner runs, wide open groomers, steep chutes, or challenging moguls, Heavenly has something for everyone.
- Skiable Acres: 4,800, 20% beginner, 45% intermediate, 35% advanced.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 360 inches
- Lifts: 30, split evenly between California and Nevada
- Base Elevation: 7,200 in Nevada, 6,540 feet in California
- Summit Elevation: 10,067 feet
- Number of Trails: 94
In addition to skiing, visitors to Heavenly can enjoy tubing, outdoor ice skating, extensive shopping, and dining.
Heavenly offers a variety of options for skiers looking for rentals, shopping, and dining.
- Rentals & Shopping: Rentals are available in Heavenly Village, in the California Lodge on the California side, and in the Boulder Lodge and Stagecoach Lodge on the Nevada side. There is extensive shopping located in the Heavenly village, as well as on the Nevada side in the Boulder and Stagecoach Lodge’s.
- Dining: The question when you’re visiting Heavenly is where can’t you find on mountain dining. In fact, there are 9 on mountain restaurants located across the mountain.
To contact Heavenly Ski Resort call 800.842.8062 or email email@example.com.